MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The person on this role develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in the company products and services. He will be a key player in the creation of engaging content, graphic, video and especially copy while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
Additionally, this person will coordinate the PR activities in partnership with a specialized agency, the communication efforts tied to collaborations and prepare a strategic internal communication plan for the company and will execute it from beginning to end.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and executes all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, (Search Engine Operation/Search Engine Marketing) database, email, community management, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns, PR and event results and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Innovates and presents new marketing platforms and strategies and provides feedback to leadership for adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Keeps abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends.
- Maintains and updates information on the organization’s website (Graphics / Digital Marketing Collaboration);
- Manages and updates information and engage with users on social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Linked In (Digital Marketing collaboration)
- Drives traffic to company pages.
- Develops and manages projects together with other team members, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas.
- Coordinates PR activities in partnership with a specialized agency, facilitating all related requests internally while providing strategic guidance in line with business needs
- Writes captions, quotes and all branded copy contents, including edits in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles, and annual reports.
- Supports the production of publicity brochures, invites, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films, multimedia programs and other marketing collaterals, especially through copywriting.
- Manages internal communications output.
- Plans and aligns partner marketing initiatives and communication joint-efforts in cooperation with collaborators and stakeholders.
- Works with marketing to publish timely company information, such as memos and company directives.
- Ensures internal communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Suggests what information should be presented to employees.
- Sets timing of release to coordinate with company events or initiatives.
- Refines core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
- Ensures consistent framing of messages.
- Publishes videos and photography on company website and blogs.
- Edits and revises content as necessary.
- Maintains and operates monthly marketing & communications calendar and weekly content plan
- Collates reports on competitor activity and benchmarks
- Manages internal contacts database and supports the preparation of guest lists for events
Partners with internal colleagues to address business challenges and understands the need to work well with others to beat the competition.
Adapts communication style, tools and approach to meet the needs of different audiences and levels in the organization.
Responds to queries/issues in a timely manner.
Leads self in setting and attaining goals within a continually evolving environment. Overcomes obstacles and takes responsibility for outcomes.
Planning & Organisational skills
Sets priorities according to workload, is able to multi-task, and consistently meet deadlines.
Applies up-to-date professional and technical knowledge and expertise to business problems.
Professionalism and attention to detail
Stays on top of all business affairs and ensures everything is working in an impeccable manner.
- Fluency in English, especially written, is mandatory
- Minimum five years of experience in similar roles