Through the direction of our Marketing Director and our Art Director, working in partnership
with the Communications team, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating
visual concepts that inspire and captivate the firm’s clients while creating a consistent
brand representation across all materials.
The resource will:
• Create artworks that identify a product or convey a message, through a consistent
visual voice across all materials.
• Implement all related graphics in digital marketing projects and print collaterals.
• Produce new concepts and provide creative input.
• Update and maintain website.
• Organize imagery assets and work on their retouching.
• Select colours, images, text style, and layout to be shared with the Art Director, and
meet with him to determine the scope of a project.
• Incorporate changes recommended by the clients or the Art Director into the final
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them. Proofread to produce
accurate and high-quality work.
• Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers and follow-up on production
• Analyze benchmark and competitor references.
• Ensure that all projects are within deadlines and budget constraints.
The Ideal Candidate
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication or related field
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience and understanding of luxury aesthetics
• Excellent knowledge of the Adobe suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator and In
Design), After Effect, Premiere and video making, and marketing tools such as
Mailchimp and WordPress
• Very strong typographic skills and perfectionist attention to detail
• HTML and coding knowledge is desirable but not a must
• Fluency in Italian and English – both written and verbal
• Planning and organizational skills: set priorities according to workload, multi-task
and consistently meet tight deadlines
• Ability to collaborate and partner with internal colleagues to address business
• Keen eye for industry and digital trends, especially in the design landscape
Please, send an email to email@example.com